The 11 Best Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair Cleaning 2021
This buying guide is for you if you are looking for the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair cleaning.
It is always recommended that you choose a powerful vacuum cleaner to prevent pet hair from accumulating on floors, furniture, couch, etc.
It can be a challenge when it comes to picking the right pet hair cleaning appliance within your budget;
Regardless, we can make it effortless for you. Here are the 11 best vacuum cleaners for pet hair cleaning.
Moreover, we have divided the list by budget starting from $50 and going as high as $1000
Best Canister Vacuum for Pet Hair
- 1 Best Canister Vacuum for Pet Hair
- 1.0.2 1. Miele C3 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum
- 1.0.3 2. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One (Wet Dry)
- 1.0.4 3. Shark Rotator TruePet NV752 for Pet Hair on Wood floors
- 1.0.5 4. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum cleaner
- 1.0.6 5. Bissell Symphony Steam Mop for Pet hair and Hardwood floors
- 1.0.7 6. Kenmore Elite 21814 Canister For Dog Hair & Allergies
- 1.0.8 7. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501PR)
- 1.0.10 9. Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 Pet Vacuum
- 1.1.1 10. BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum
- 1.1.2 11. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum 33A1
- 1.1.3 Use Motorized Brushes
- 1.1.4 Re-vacuum the Place
- 1.1.5 Groom or Brush your Pet Daily
- 1.1.6 Do Constant Maintenance
- 1.1.7 FAQs
- 1.1.8 Do steam mops damage hardwood floors?
- 1.1.9 Is it safe to mop hardwood floors?
- 1.1.10 How do you get pet hair out of laundry?
- 2 Bottom Line
The Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog is the ideal vacuum for pet owners without a doubt. You can purchase this pet hair vacuum cleaner for under $1000 if you have a decent budget.
This product is adjustable in height, delivers exceptional versatility, is quiet, and still manages to be one of the most potent in the market.
In addition to its exceptional performance, it is able to suction with 1200 watts of power, which is what makes it so effective and efficient. With the Electro Plus Electro Brush you get even better results – mainly because it has 6 different speeds.
This device is also incredibly versatile. Due to the design of the Parquet Twister, it can make a 180o rotation without causing problems, making cleaning even the most difficult places easier.
Furthermore, the Active Air Clean Filter ensures that the vacuum will not leave behind any unwanted residue or odor while cleaning gently and smoothly.
On top of that, the device is also entirely easy to use, especially with its six-stage control system with a simple + and – switch for a smoother operation. You also get a Deluxe Comfort Grip for effortless handling and an ergonomic design for comfort.
Also included are accessories such as the dusting brush, the crevice nozzle, an upholstery tool, and the magnificent Mini Turbo Brush – perfect for removing hair from hardwood floors. However, it is quite expensive.
- A powerful 1200-watt engine for excellent vacuum performance
- The 180o twister allows the user to clean different areas with its versatile design
- Set of accessories including a Mini Turbo Brush for pet hair that is extremely convenient
- User-friendly and comfortable design for a superb experience
- Calls for a very high price
2. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One (Wet Dry)
Regardless of what type of pets you have or how many, the Bissell crosswave pet pro all in one provides all the benefits you would need to clean your house thoroughly.
More than that, it comes with a CrossWave Pet Pro feature, so you can vacuum and mop the floor at the same time. If you want to clean your house, there is practically no better choice, especially for hardwood floors.
If you vacuum and mop with this device, you will leave your house free of pet hair and odorless, achieving results not offered by many vacuum cleaners.
With the Pet Hair Strainer, you get a device that traps and separates pet hair so you can vacuum more effectively. Moreover, it works practically on any surface, including hardwood, tiles, carpets, mats, laminate, and more.
Using this vacuum, however, is a breeze. There is no other vacuum as straightforward and comfortable to use as the Smart-Touch and Trigger Controls. In terms of cleaning and maintenance, there’s almost no competitor to name.
Furthermore, this vacuum comes with additional brush rolls in case you need to replace them, and with the Multi-Surface Cleaning, this vacuum will perform amazingly.
- An especially convenient set of features, including CrossWave moping
- Pet hair is more effectively vacuumed with greater suction power and vacuuming process
- The versatile design improves performance on a variety of surfaces, including hardwood
- Easy to use and comfortable with straightforward controls
- Short power cords may not be suitable for demanding applications
3. Shark Rotator TruePet NV752 for Pet Hair on Wood floors
Shark is the king of vacuums, and its Rotator TruePet NV752 model is a great example of why.
The unique combination of features, the Lift-Away design, and the ability to transform it into three different types of vacuums sets it apart from the competition.
You can reach below furniture with the stick design, or clean high with the canister option, or use the device as an upright vacuum for long floored rooms – however you use it, you get exceptional results.
And even more so when you consider how powerful this device is despite its convenient and versatile features.
With its Hard Floor Hero feature, this device works more effectively. This allows you to pick up any debris, dust, or pet hair embedded deep within floor cracks. Especially when you add the TruePet motorized brush, which increases its effectiveness exponentially.
The device is also incredibly easy to use and convenient in its entirety. With FingerTips Controls, changing modes or power levels is easy. Due to the LED lights, you can use the device either upright or in stick mode and see in the darkest places effortlessly.
Additionally, the Dynamic Swivel Steering makes operation simple and painless.
- With the solid performance and excellent accessories, this is a superior tool
- Easy-to-use FingerTip Controls and Dynamic Swivel Steering
- Three-in-one design with canister, stick, and upright modes
- Hard Floor Hero for stronger suction on hard surfaces
- After a few minutes of use, the bulky design may tire users
4. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum cleaner
There is no better vacuum cleaner than the iRobot Roomba 980 when it comes to convenience.
Not only is this the best iRobot for pet hair, but it is also one of the most reliable, practical, and incredibly versatile devices available – this robot vacuum also cleans carpet.
When you don’t have the time to clean your house every few days, the Roomba 980 offers a versatile way to clean. Thanks to the iAdapt 2.0 Navigation, the device can go throughout your house and clean. It is able to do this with the use of sensors and visual localization.
In terms of capacity, the device offers an AeroForce 3-Stage system that cleans surfaces completely without leaving any residue, ten times better than previous models. Lastly, you can install different Multi-Surface Brushes in the auto-adjusted head, which improves performance exponentially.
The entire intelligent system it comes with is great. Besides going around the house by itself, it also detects dirt and dust amazingly well, recharges by itself when needed, and has a Voice Command feature so you can control it without touching it. It does all of that with just a WiFi connection, and that’s it.
- Exceptional convenience & versatility are delivered by an excellent set of technological features
- The Multi-Surface Brush cleans on different surfaces without any problems
- Despite its size, a top-notch filter design captures most contaminants effectively
- It comes with an excellent set of brushes and accessories for even better results
- It won’t clean in difficult places like stairs, second floors, or under furniture
5. Bissell Symphony Steam Mop for Pet hair and Hardwood floors
A vacuum is always useful for cleaning dust, debris, and pet hair. However, the best steam mop for hardwood floors with a steam vacuum provides even better cleaning capacity regardless of the desired result.
We have kept the Bissell Symphony steam mop on our list of recommended products.
A steam mop needs to be used after the vacuum cleaner, and the results will be much better than a vacuum alone.
Its excellent features include the ability to steam and vacuum floors at the same time.
In the case of wood floors, this can be incredibly convenient & time-saving, especially if you want your floors to be shinier.
The product can also be used on any other surface, including linoleum, granite, marble, ceramic, or similar.
With the bissell symphony steam mop, you can get the most out of its dust tank without having to get your hands dirty thanks to the Drop-IT tank system.
If you have pets, you should operate the device more cleanly. Additionally, the mop and microfiber pads are completely disposable as well, so you can work even more thoroughly.
Last but not least, its cyclonic vacuuming system with steam will not let you down. The fact that it is extremely strong & effective will make cleaning more efficient and leave less residue behind. Moreover, it comes with a mopping feature.
- Cleaning system with steam vacuuming & mopping capabilities
- A more convenient design with disposable pads for clean results
- Excellent performance on a variety of surfaces, including hardwood
- Constructed with a very reliable construction, it promotes a more secure and straightforward operation
- Vacuuming and mopping at the same time is difficult and uncomfortable
6. Kenmore Elite 21814 Canister For Dog Hair & Allergies
The Kenmore Elite 21814 is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and incredibly useful for cleaning dust, debris, or pet hair.
Among vacuums with excellent vacuuming systems, the Kenmore Elite vacuum with its two motors and double-wall design is often overlooked. It offers the perfect performance for getting rid of anything wonderfully.
What’s more, you have performance indicators that tell you when you pick up things from the floor, making it even more useful than before. We can easily say that this is one of the best hard floor pet vacuums.
It has a total aluminum construction, exceptional HEPA filtration, and a wide range of features that few vacuums can match.
Add to that the motorized Pet PowerMate pet tool, the CrossOver nozzle for versatile cleaning on different surfaces, and its telescopic wand – it’s safe to say this vacuum is truly exceptional.
With a telescoping wand, you can reach faraway places in no time. Combined with the cord rewind feature and the different adjustments for the handle, you get an amazingly convenient vacuum that you should not disregard.
- Completely powerful and effective 2-motor design for better suction
- Accessories and attachments increase its performance exponentially
- The versatile design lets you clean hardwood floors amazingly well
- Completely straightforward and easy-to-use, with a feature-rich design for comfort and convenience
- Some people may be annoyed by the slightly loud operation
7. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501PR)
Shark Rotator 3-in-1 NV501PR vacuum with TruePet brush provides a variety of advantages for vacuuming at home, especially when it comes to the Shark Rotator 3-in-1 NV501PR vacuum.
With its motorized brush and convenient features, this device provides expert results, something you won’t find in other models.
Additionally, it can be converted into a stick vacuum with the Lift-Away mode, or used as a canister vacuum with the Above-Floor mode, and still achieve top performance. With Advanced Swivel Steering, this upright vacuum is always light, easy to use, and incredibly easy to maneuver.
Due to all of this, the device is amazingly versatile & convenient, allowing you to reach even the most difficult places with ease. When you consider its incredible LED lights on the front and the Fingertip Controls, there’s no doubt that this device is a total gem.
In addition to all this, the vacuum offers a HEPA filtration system that traps dust and debris much more effectively, leaving no residue behind.
When you add the excellent duster crevice, the canister caddy, dusting brush, pet upholstery tool, and the accessory bag, you get a wonderful model in its entirety.
- Three-in-one design for greater cleaning versatility around the house
- Easy-to-use and straightforward operation and maneuvering options
- A much cleaner and more efficient performance thanks to an exceptional filtration system
- TruePet Motorized Brush for better pet hair removal and unmatched accessories
- Its strong suction makes it unsuitable for rugs or carpets
- Shark Navigator NV356E Upright Pet Vacuum
While the Shark Navigator NV356E is an excellent device for cleaning all types of surfaces, it also works like a charm when it comes to pet hair and residue.
With a design that weighs 13 pounds and can be transformed into a canister vacuum with the Lift-Away feature, you won’t find many vacuums as versatile as this one. This device’s power and overall effectiveness make it so handy and reliable.
Cleans any surface, gets rid of debris, and removes even the deepest stuck-on hair. Its power is just a feature, especially when you consider its motorized brush roll that provides excellent results on carpets and bare floors.
Using the Brush Roll Shutoff option, you can choose the appropriate mode for your needs. To top it off, the device has one of the most effective HEPA filtration systems on the market.
You will be able to clean the dustiest room without any problem at all.
- Lightweight and versatile design improves maneuverability and ease of use
- Top-notch vacuuming system ensures high suction power
- HEPA filtration systems ensure a healthier performance
- Design that is both comfortable and straightforward
- The lack of accessories reduces the convenience of the device
9. Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 Pet Vacuum
No worries, with the Shark Rocket HV322 you can have both while still enjoying the fantastic TruePet system it offers.
With its top-notch LED lights, you will be able to clean even in the darkest and hardest places in your home.
You won’t have a problem getting even the hardest particles off the floor with its outstanding set of crevices and brushes, which includes the Pet Multi-Tool and Hard Floor Hero attachments.
The advantage of this device is that it can store much more dust than most tools. Users can suction dirt, hair, and debris for minutes with its XL-capacity dust cup without filling the storage completely. This helps to empty the device more easily when necessary.
Additionally, the overall design is incredibly convenient. With its light weight of only 9 pounds and easy-to-use Advanced Swivel Steering system, using it is as easy as pie.
- Longer and more effective operation due to excellent performance and dust capacity
- Features a 2-in-1 design for upright and canister modes
- An extremely easy-to-use device with a lightweight design and convenient features for added comfort
- TruePet captures pet hair much more effectively
- The flimsy design may not be as reliable as expected
10. BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum
The most important reason is the revolutionary “V shape” base, which lets you remove both big and small bits of debris from your floor.
Dirt and debris are funneled into the center section and then suctioned away by the arms of the V.
Its V shape makes it easier to clean around furniture legs. The head can swivel to make maneuvering along the floor easier.
The board weighs less than 8 pounds, which is great for hardwood floors.
Additionally, it is light enough that you can lift it with one hand. Since this is a bagless vacuum, there is no need to keep buying vacuum bags.
Additionally, there is no need for any attachments when picking up pet hair.
The vacuum uses cyclonic technology, which allows constant suction because the particles aren’t blocking the filters. Pet hair doesn’t collect on it because there are no bristles.
While the suction is very powerful, it can be quite noisy at times.
11. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum 33A1
Bissell has also made quite a name for itself in the vacuum industry, and this handheld vacuum can demonstrate some of the reasons why.
You may want to get this if you’re on a budget?
The handheld pet vacuum can be found for under $50, and some sellers even offer it for under $30. Part of the reason for its low price is that it is a handheld and uses a motor with only 4 amps.
Cyclonic systems use multi-layer filtration configurations. The dirt doesn’t clog the filter, so you get consistent power. To remove pet hair from carpets, couches, and floors, it doesn’t just use suction.
A rubber attachment on the nozzle attracts pet hair. Rubber can also be used to clean upholstery and stairs. With a hard nozzle, you can clean dry messes and the inside of your car.
The dimensions are 10 by 5 by 8 inches, so it’s easy to hold. It’s especially true because it’s so light, as it weighs less than four pounds.
The handle is very comfortable to hold, and the on/off switch is right at your fingertips. Power cord measures 16 feet, so you should be able to clean a fairly large area without unplugging it.
However, even if you get the best vacuum for dog hair on hardwood floors, cleaning your pet hair will not be as easy as you think. Here are some things you can do to make it easier and make sure you’re effectively removing pet hair;
Mop the floor
By using a device such as the Bissell Symphony with a steam system, you can moisten the floor with pet hair. As a result, you can effectively remove your pet’s waste, leaving little to no waste behind.
Use Motorized Brushes
The brushes improve the cleaning capacity of a vacuum, and they are particularly useful for cleaning hair. Moving bristles on these brushes remove more hair and debris from the floor, thus making the performance more effective.
Re-vacuum the Place
Pet hair can be removed by vacuuming in the same places repeatedly, alternating directions, and applying pressure.By doing this, even stuck debris, dust, and hair will be removed.
Groom or Brush your Pet Daily
If you want to keep your pet cleaner, you need to take care of it. Instead of washing the floor every day, you can wash your pet and prevent so much hair from falling on the wood floor. It is possible to do this by using the vacuum directly on the pet’s fur, but with great care to avoid harming the animal.
Do Constant Maintenance
Keep your vacuum clean and ready to suction dust by performing maintenance at least every three cleaning sessions. You will not only extend the life and effectiveness of your device, but also prevent common issues.
Most people don’t know what to pick when it comes to hardwood floors, and they often have many doubts.
Buying a vacuum can be quite daunting, so we decided to help you clarify common doubts with the following questions:
Do steam mops damage hardwood floors?
I don’t think so. Steam mops are ideal for fragile wood floors because they are generally soft and leave no residue behind. However, it is important not to use them with strange chemicals that may discolor the floor.
Is it safe to mop hardwood floors?
It is completely safe. The purpose of mopping hardwood floors is to keep them clean and prevent dust, debris, and pet hair from sticking & causing cracks over time.
How do you get pet hair out of laundry?
New laundry machines come with technologies that keep pet hair off the clothes as they operate. To do this with a vacuum, however, can be quite frustrating and challenging.
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing a vacuum, but luckily for you, this guide has all the models and features you need to know in 2021 – so you shouldn’t have a problem after reading it.
Always opt for powerful vacuums with great versatility. This will help you choose the right one regardless of what you need.
Don’t hesitate and get the best vacuum for pet hair today!
Read More : Best Self Propelled Vacuum Cleaners
Submit your review